We are looking for full and part time TBS staff to help provide services in Geauga, Lake, and Ashtabula counties.
TBS staff will provide mental health/SUD case management interventions that address symptoms, behaviors, assists an individual in eliminating barriers to seeking or maintaining education and employment.
- At least a high school diploma
- Minimum four years of experience in a human service related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, social work, sociology, child development or related field from an accredited college or institution is preferred
- Possess good communication skills
- Ability to work with a diverse population and needs effectively
- Effectively interpret and understand client’s and identify a unique approach to treatment.
- Must have the ability to maintain and respect confidentiality.