Wisdom isn’t the only thing that comes with age.
At Family Pride we help seniors maintain their independence, continue to be self-sufficient, and manage daily stress. Our services can be provided in home and throughout the community. Senior Support Services helps individuals ages 60 and above through a variety of services, including:
- Connecting to supportive programming in Ashtabula, Lake, and Geauga Counties
- Provide financial education and support
- Connecting to transportation
- Obtaining and communicating with appropriate medical care
- Linking to community resources
- Decreasing isolation and symptoms of depression, anxiety, and grief
- Socializing and community engagement
If you are interested in learning more,
please contact our Senior Support Case Manager
Senior Support Services Case Manager
THIS PROGRAM IS MADE POSSIBLE BY ASHTABULA MENTAL HEALTH & RECOVERY SERVICES, LAKE COUNTY ADAMHS BOARD, AND GEAUGA COUNTY BOARD OF MENTAL HEALTH AND RECOVERY SERVICES.