Wisdom isn’t the only thing that comes with age.
At Family Pride we help seniors maintain their independence, continue to be self-sufficient, and manage daily stress. We partner with the Geauga County Department on Aging to help seniors increase their quality of life, based on individual needs. Our services can be provided in home and throughout the community. Senior Support Services helps individuals ages 60 and above through a variety of services, including:
- Connecting to supportive programming at Geauga County Department on Aging
- Provide financial education and support
- Connecting to transportation
- Linking to community resources
- Mental health support
- Socializing and community engagement