We are looking for part-time and full-time clinical therapists for multiple programs with children, youth, and families in Geauga, Lake, and Ashtabula Counties. Individuals will be able to experience a variety of opportunities with individuals, couples, groups, and families.
Clinical Therapists will conduct assessments, develop treatment plans, provide clinical interventions and collaborate with treatment team members and pertinent community representatives to build resiliency and reduce barriers to personal success.
Applicants should have a Master’s Degree in Social Work/Counseling and appropriate clinical licensure including LSW/LISW, PC/PCC. Bilingual Skills a plus.
Therapeutic Behavioral Support
We are looking for full and part time TBS staff to help provide services in Geauga, Lake, and Ashtabula counties.
TBS staff will provide mental health/SUD case management interventions that address symptoms, behaviors, assists an individual in eliminating barriers to seeking or maintaining education and employment.
- At least a high school diploma
- Minimum four years of experience in a human service related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, social work, sociology, child development or related field from an accredited college or institution is preferred
- Possess good communication skills
- Ability to work with a diverse population and needs effectively
- Effectively interpret and understand client’s and identify a unique approach to treatment.
- Must have the ability to maintain and respect confidentiality.
PAID TIME OFF
Tiered based upon number of years employed
- Holidays (8 days)
- Sick (3-5 days)
- Vacation (10 days – 20 days)
- 2 Elective Holidays
Starts 1st of month after 30 days employment
- Medical (HSA/PPO Option)
- Vision (elective)
Starts first year of employment
- Simple IRA with up to 3% match,
ACADEMIC ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
Starts 1 year employment
- Student Loan Contribution Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Starts after 90 days
- Cover up to $200 per Licensure annually
- $400 per person annually for CEU’s
- Clinical Supervision (where appropriate)
PROVIDE CREDENTIALING SUPPORT
Starts after 90 days
END YEAR PROFIT SHARING BONUS
If metrics are met