Part-Time HR Coordinator
Family Pride is looking for a HR Coordinator to lead a variety of human resource projects and provide human capital advice to the organization’s leadership team and personnel. The individual will help optimize everyday processes such as recruitment and orientation, policies and procedures, as well as insurance benefits and employee relations.
We are currently looking for an HR Coordinator that can do approximately 10-20 hours per week on average but could be more based upon project needs.
- Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Personnel Record Management & Audits
- Assist with onboarding of new Family Pride Team Members
- Managing bi-weekly payroll & benefits program
- Employee Relations & Training (as needed)
Full-Time Intake Coordinator
Family Pride is seeking a full-Time Intake Coordinator to be the first point of contact for the agency. This position, housed in our Ashtabula Office, will welcome new clients, gather information, manage the intake paperwork process, check insurance, create client records, and schedule the initial clinical assessment appointment within our electronic health record.
Overview of Job Responsibilities
- Receive all referrals for behavioral services for the agency and complete all data entry for the intake process including identifying information, reason for referral, relevant history, and payer type information
- Perform eligibility/insurance verification and track/submit needed prior authorizations and inform clients of their responsibility.
- Track referrals and provide timely follow up to ensure completion of intake documents prior to initial appointment.
- Identify emergent or complex cases and seek clinical review, as needed, prior to finalizing the referral
- Schedule initial appointments and assessments.
- Maintain working relationship with administrative and clinical staff to assure efficiency in the day to day functioning of the resource and scheduling service
- Work with referring agencies to coordinate services.
- Perform general office duties including but not limited to data entry, copying, faxing, scanning, inventory, providing reception and telephone services in the Ashtabula Office
- Communicate effectively with employees for scheduling needs and client preferences/needs
- Maintain confidentiality of all clinical and administrative information consistent with agency policy
- Minimum High School Diploma with 2+ years’ experience
- Background in social services which can include an Associate’s Degree or above in Social Work, Medical Office Management, Human Services, or other related field – preferred.
- Must have an understanding of private insurance, Medicaid, and Medicare
- One year of medical customer service experience – preferred.
- Need to be able to complete and pass an FBI background check and local background check.
- Strong data entry and basic skills are required.
- Strong Customer Service – including phone etiquette and Organizational Skills.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus!
What we provide
We know that our staff is our greatest resource! We invest in our employees by offering:
- A supportive and creative organizational culture
- A competitive PTO package to promote a healthy work-life balance; including your birthday off!
- Health benefits, life insurance, and a retirement plan, all with FP contributions
- Student Loan Contribution and Tuition Assistance
- Professional development opportunities;
We are looking for two part-time and full-time clinical therapists for multiple programs with children, youth, and families in Geauga, Lake, and Ashtabula Counties. Individuals will be able to experience a variety of opportunities with individuals, couples, groups, and families.
Clinical Therapists will conduct assessments, develop treatment plans, provide clinical interventions and collaborate with treatment team members and pertinent community representatives to build resiliency and reduce barriers to personal success.
We offer flexible hours, competitive pay, sick and vacation time, extended holiday times, performance bonuses, Medical, dental and life insurances, and retirement benefits. In addition, there is ongoing supervision, peer support, and many training opportunities that include onsite CEU’s. Most importantly, employees get to work with a great team!
Applicants should have a Master’s Degree in Social Work/Counseling and appropriate clinical licensure including LSW/LISW, PC/PCC. Bilingual Skills a plus.
Reentry Services Case Manager
We are looking for a Full-Time Case Manager that will work directly individuals, families, as well as individuals located in the Geauga County Safety Center to assist in access to resources and needed services and improve daily skills in order to be successful in school, work , home and the community. This position provides services to diverse population of individuals and families.
- Develop rapport with clients and families to actively engage in activities to improve integration into the school, work, home and community.
- Help individuals to prioritize needs and build case management service plan that specifically focuses on individual strengths, needs, and supports
- Provide mental health/SUD case management interventions to eliminate barriers to obtaining an education, employment, housing, etc. and assist client in achieving personal independence and healthy daily living skills
- Link client and/or family with natural support systems as well as formal community services.
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation within the agency electronic health record system.
- Conduct data assessments and collection of reentry program participants in compliance with grant reporting requirements.
- Collaborate with community and court representatives, employers, natural supports, and family members on behalf of the individuals’ needs.
- Participate on the New Leaf Drug Court Treatment Team
- Co-facilitate the monthly Geauga County Citizen Circle Meeting.
- Facilitate a life skills based curriculum to individuals in the Geauga County Safety Center.
We offer flexible hours, competitive pay, sick and vacation time, extended holiday times, performance bonuses, Medical, dental and life insurances, and retirement benefits. In addition, there we offer an abundance of supervision and training opportunities – with onsite CEU’S.
Applicants should have a minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Social Work, Human Services, Criminal Justice or related field and have strong professional integrity Must have strong communication and organizational skills and be proficient in keyboarding and most Microsoft programs.